My policy tells you how I collect, store and use your personal data when you browse and use my website or when you provide me with your personal data. Please read this document carefully.
When you access, browse or otherwise use the website you are confirming that you have read, understood, agree and consent to this policy.
I respect your right to privacy and promise to do my best to to safeguard it. I collect, store and process personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why do I collect information and how can it benefit you?
- Because I want to create and provide content that is helpful for you.
- So that it is easy for you to access my website details by not having to enter information repeatedly.
- Because I can then provide what you want to know more quickly.
- To make it simple for you to find information about White House Editorial.
- Because user information helps me to improve the website for you and future users.
Information I may hold
Information that you choose to provide, including but not limited to when you:
- buy a service from me through my website, over the phone or any other way
- use my applications on Facebook or Twitter
- fill in my online enquiry form
- sign up to marketing/newsletters including by email and SMS.
If you decide to correspond with me, I may keep a record of your contact.
I collect data using cookies stored on your device. Please see the section on cookies for more information and how to manage them.
The information I may hold includes:
- your IP address
- details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic, location and other communication information and the resources, advertisements and linked sites that you may have accessed in locating our website (Google Analytics)
- information provided to us by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you.
Payment card details
I do not take any card details/payments via my website.
I take your online security very seriously. Any personal information you provide is protected by electronic and physical means and held in accordance with data legislation.
- to provide site usage information (Google Analytics), which will help me to improve and develop the services I offer. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All the information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works
- to analyse your use of my website, allowing me to identify customer preferences and improve your experience
- if you decide to use my enquiry form, I will collect your name and email address.
By using my website, you agree that I can place these types of cookies on your device. You can adjust your web browser preferences to disable cookies. To find out how to reject or restrict cookies, you may find it helpful to visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that should you decide to reject cookies, the ability of the website to provide the service you request may be impaired.
Access to information
You are entitled to ask me what personal data I hold about you. You also have the right to ask me to delete that information or correct any inaccuracies in the information I hold about you.