Services for publishers
I proofread on screen or on paper, blind or against copy. Although I’m happy to work across a range of subjects, I have particular experience in:
- literature and drama, particularly Shakespeare and other early modern works
- theatre: acting and performance, theatre-in-the-round, stage management
- history: early modern, twentieth century, local British
- media: broadcast journalism, the BBC, commercial radio, media law and ethics
- marketing and public relations
- current affairs and politics
- children’s fiction.
I’ve proofread 10 Arden Shakespeare and Arden Early Modern Drama titles for Bloomsbury. I’ve also worked on several large extent children’s story and activity books for Parragon, in US and British English. My other publisher clients are Taylor & Francis, Biteback Publishing, Hodder Education and Cambridge University Press.